Saturday, September 30, 2006

Autumn Days


I was reading in the Hallmark Magazine that the fall season is like a new New Year. I guess it's time to turn over a new leaf?

Mark/Allen is still working for Metro. He would like to do more...maybe some other company will hire him and utilize his abilities?

I have taken up home based day care again! I have added three boys to my team! They are great kids. I have managed to stay on top of everybody's schedule! Three things that have helped are 1st keeping our home in order, prayers to help me stay sane, and excercising to give me energy. I love the fall season because the cool weather allows me to enjoy morning walks with the boys.

Mariana has a busy schedule! She is involved with the school orchestra, is working her first job as a cashier in the school book store, taking piano lessons, and loves activity days through church which allows her to work on different goals.

David is playing coach pitch baseball for the Cardinals! He has found his talent. He has the most hits on the team. He also enjoys reading about halloween or dragons.

Joshua loves to talk. . . everytime we pray it's his turn. . .if the sun and moon shine brighter it's because of him! He enjoys going to pre-school story hour at the library. He is still in "potty training".

Ethan's newest adventure is climbing on his daddy's desk! We have to watch our little monkey. . .who happens to love bananas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home